Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Girlfriend Experience by DeAnna Felthauser


While working the streets in winter trying to make ends meet, Candy encounters Ryan, a sexy businessman, who hires her for a week-long trip to the mountains as his brother’s date. With the little she knows about Aiden and his heartbreaking loss, she makes it her personal goal to remind him how to live again.

Sparks between them fly, despite Aiden’s misgivings, and their lust could melt the snow outside, but before long, Candy’s unsavory past catches up with them in the secluded cabin.

The Girlfriend Experience is a steamy tale full of lust and suspense, and two hearts becoming open to the possibility of loving again.

*****This is a New Adult Romantic Suspense novella that contains sexual situations and language not suitable for readers under the age of 18.*****

Goodreads Link




His amber eyes glimmered as he curled his hand around her shoulder, pulling her flush against his side. “I like being close to you too, Candy.”

Aiden didn’t give her a chance to respond. He held a ripe chocolate covered strawberry to her lips. As her mouth opened, he pushed it inside and watched her bite into the juicy fruit. She closed her eyes, moaning. “Mmm, so sweet.”

“Yes, you are,” he replied, taking the last bite of her berry.

Candy leaned over him to put the plate and her glass on the table, making sure to rub her breasts against his arm. The quick, in drawn breath he made was enough signal to know he was into their playful teasing. Briefly, she wondered if she should push further or not, but when he ran his fingers through her thick, wavy hair, she decided waiting wasn’t an option.












I was born the youngest of five children in my family. I feel very lucky to have grown up with two brothers and two sisters, raised on a farm in the small town of Newalla, Oklahoma. I have always loved books and have been an avid reader. It sparked my interest in writing early on, starting with poetry and songs. I am currently working on my new paranormal romance series, Protectors of the Terra Key now that my Wishes Series is complete.

I am a self-proclaimed music-aholic and I tend to have R&B Slow Jams playing in the background as I write. In my free time you can find me watching my favorite reality TV shows, and I don’t mind in the least being referred to as a reality TV junkie. I’m also a huge fan of Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries and True Blood. Presently, I live in Oklahoma with my husband and our fur-babies, two spoiled cats named Spanky and Ninja.


No comments:

Post a Comment