Saturday, November 8, 2014

*Secret Sexy Passions By P.T. Macias



Secret Sexy Passions

By P.T. Macias
Tour Organizer: NK Author Services



Becoming Her Master: 

An Incredible Journey Of Love, Surrender, and Passions. (Secret Sexy Passions Book 1)







Beautiful, ambitious, gritty Eva loves David Adrian but has other plans for her future. Despite the fact that they've been together for a while, she coquettishly evades committing to him.

David Adrian has grown weary of her promises, so he has issued an ultimatum.

He becomes her Master. They begin to play with Bondage and Submission, which takes them on an incredible journey of love, surrender, and passion.

Eva pulls back, laughing. “Baby, let me help you out of your clothes.”

“Really, you want to play when I’m starving for you? Come here,” says David Adrian. He takes her hands to pull her into his arms.

Hmmm, he’s hungry. Ok, I’ll play later with him. I can’t wait. I’ve always dreamed of doing this to him, she thinks.

She throws back her head, laughing. I love his aggressive mood.

David Adrian watches her laugh. He smiles. Damn, she’s relaxed and happy. I know she loves me. Fucking hell, she’s so stubborn, but I want her forever, he thinks.


My Review

Becoming Her Master (Sweet Promises, Secret Passions #1)Becoming Her Master by P.T. Macias
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Eva and David have been together since high school and now as they are almost ready to graduate from college they are starting to realize that even though they are addicted to each other they have different goals in life.

Eva has always wanted to marry a rich man so that she never has to worry about struggling, but she can't stand to be away from David.  How can she give him up and move on...

David is ready to settle down and marry Eva.  He knows what he want in life and has never told Eva about his family's wealth because he wants to be with someone who loves him for him.  When he senses Eva pulling away from him he is determined to find a way to keep her...

Becoming her Master has a sweet side and a very erotic feel to it also.  This is a short book but packs a punch, it is fast moving and a really good story.  I enjoyed reading this book and I'm looking forward to reading more from P.T. Macias.


View all my reviews



Bittersweet Dreams: 
An Incredible Journey Of Love, Surrender, and Passions (Secret Sexy Passions Book 2)






Sean is an amazing confident young man that knows what he wants. He works hard to become a Navy SEAL! And, of course, he falls for a young beautiful girl, Sofia! 

Sofia has been through several foster homes and is now in his home! She has locked up her heart and erected a wall. Will he be able to knock it down and touch her soul? 

Life throws lots of curves and knocks them off the tracks. Will their love survive the obstacles blocking the road to HEA? 

"Baby Girl, you own my soul. My heart beats for you. You're the only reason that I breathe! You're deeply etched into my psyche!” Sean Knight 

Small little excerpt!! 

Sean walks down to the last apartment in the corner. He knocks on the door, listening for any noise inside or outside. 

Oh, wow! Someone is knocking and I have to finish getting ready to go to work. Shit! I wish Carol was here. Where did she go? 

Sofia pulls on the sundress that’s across her chair. She slips her feet into her slippers and walks out of her room. She looks through the peephole and sees a black shirt, wide shoulders, and she looks up his neck to his face. Hell, I know that’s Sean. The shades don’t disguise his jawline. It’s him! Her jaw drops open, surprised. Wow, omg. He’s here. It’s Sean. What does he want now after all of this time? She pulls back, and leans on the door, chewing her lower lip. 

I know I heard some steps. It has to be my Sofia. Sean leans forward and knocks again on the door, looking at the peephole. He slowly smiles at her. 

Sofia looks into the peephole again and sees him smiling. Hell, he knows I’m home. She bites her lower lip. 

Sofia opens the door and looks at him. She crosses her arms and waits for him to talk. 

Sean grins at her and looks her over. Oh yeah, my Sofia looks the same, if not better. “Baby Girl, I’m home.” 

Sofia glares at him and turns away. She walks into the living room. She stops at the sofa, and rests her hands on her hips. “Really, you're home? That means what?” She raises her eyebrow at him. She clenches her hands on her hips to control her rampant emotions of joy, anger, and hurt.

My Review

Bittersweet Dreams, An Incredible Journey Of Love, Surrender, and Passions

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sofia and Sean meet when she is a young teen that is moved into his home as part of the foster family program.  They immediately realize that they will never think of each other as siblings, but as the years moved on so did they.


Sean joins the service and becomes a Navy Seal, but when he comes home from an extended deployment after a few years of being away things develop quickly.

P.T. Macias is a "new to me" author, so I didn't really know what to expect when I opened this book up.  Bittersweet Dreams goes from sweet and innocent to hot and heavy and yet you still have the romance and HEA ending.  I really enjoyed it and will be looking forward to reading more from this author.




Meet The Author

Hello,
I’m P.T. Macias (Patricia), I reside in Sacramento, California with my loving husband, children, and family. I adore my four beautiful grandchildren. I was born and raised in San Jose, California.
I love going on cruises, concerts, white peaches, pistachio ice cream, and margaritas. I’m an avid reader and I love paranormal romance suspense thrillers.
I love writing about drama, suspense, and intrigue. I throw in a dash of love and passion. I'm intrigued with the different types and depths of love. Love is powerful and motivates an individual. I'm fascinated with the physiological, spiritual, and psychological process that love creates. The range and facets of love an individual is capable of feeling is what I strive to illustrate in my stories.
I also love the paranormal genre. I find this genre an exciting challenge and I enjoy writing about the sexy vhampiers, werewolves, dragons, and other entities. My greatest thrill in the paranormal genre is the limitless range of characteristics, powers, and weaknesses available to develop my characters' and entities' realms.
My champions are amazing, strong men. They're intelligent, sexy, and passionate men that love with their entire beings.
The lovely ladies in my stories capture the men's hearts. They're smart, sexy, and full of love. My ladies blossom, mature, and complete my heroes.
Enjoy my signature theme of intense passion, organized crime, and military paranormal mystery thrillers. These series are addictive! They will take you on an incredible journey of love, passion, and surrender! Genre ~ Erotic Romance Paranormal Mysteries Intrigue Suspense Thriller
About The Series
The hot-blooded De La Cruz Saga familia battles the deadly Mexican cartel to protect their fortune, amor (love) and familia (family). They encounter romance, tantalizing ecstasy, and danger. Dare to read the awesome De La Cruz Saga, which is full of passion and suspense.
Razer 8 takes you into the world of organized crime, kidnapping, politics, military romance and suspense thriller. Delta Force Elite Ops are full of passion. Enjoy these amazing passionate men, a thrilling ride of suspense, and a dash of love.
Tequila 10 is a new series, full of paranormal entities. Werewolves, vhampiers, dragons, a weretiger, and a sorcerer are the supernatural personalities and realm's enforcers. The special operatives work with the government, using their special abilities but they also have their own agenda. Special operatives monitor the supernatural community, even as they are swept into a whirlwind of love, secrets, truths, and untold passions. The supernatural realms are threatened and endangered. Time is running out! The enforcers are desperate to stop the menace.
Sweet Promises, Secret Passions is my new hot sexy series. Check out Becoming Her Master, an incredible journey of love, surrender, and passion.
"Commanding her submission and trust."
                    David Adrian Lopez
My new release is Bittersweet Dreams, Secret Sexy Passions.
Patricia ♥

Author Links

Like, invite friends, tweet to like-
P.T. Macias Book Store
Follow P.T. Macias On Twitter
Fan me on Goodreads
Follow, like post, tweet-
Google +
Follow, like, share
Google +
Follow, like, share

No comments:

Post a Comment